Tuesday, October 17, 2023

The Bible's prediction about Hamas will BLOW YOUR MIND


Yea, I agree. What Hamas did was an abomination. In fact, they themselves are an abomination. The very name they have chosen, speaks it. And they blaspheme (and mock) God right to his face, by declaring "Ali Akbar!" ("God is great!") while committing their extremely heinous crimes. They are literally the devil himself... 
And I am not even a very religious person. But when your right, your right. And I myself, unfortunately, am all too familiar with this type of (criminal) psychological profile. (That includes, the terrorist sympathizer type. I actually worked with them!) 
I know exactly how they think, and how they operate. (Not to even mention, that they would begrudge a people this little sliver of land that was rightfully theirs, and that they were exiled from for generations, especially after what the Jewish people went thru during the Holocaust, is in itself, as a rational person, mind-blowing to me). 
Why the devil himself (through scum such as Hamas) would seem so intent on destroying the Jews (down thru the ages, and as a people) is another matter, that I have yet to fully understand. And, as far as the recent strike on a hospital in Gaza (as of the time I am posting this blog) very well may be Hamas themselves, attempting to put the blame on Israel. That is DEFINITELY not out of the realm of probability, and DEFINITELY fits their deranged psychological profile. Duh...
"How simple the subduers." -Dune (Quote that comes to mind for some reason).


It also may be worth noting here, that the recent solar eclipse that happened around this time, was quite interesting (whether just a coincidence or not) as there were those who did predict, when the last solar eclipse had occurred back in 2017, that this WAS most likely going to be some kind of omen as well. Just sayin'. And something to think about, I guess. I just couldn't resist mentioning this myself, for whatever its worth. I guess, this would be something possibly related to the more spiritual side of things, if you will. Also, I thought it was a little odd, that these things had also transpired a rather short time after I had sorta' chided Jimmy Dore on Twitter, in relation to him seemingly turning on Robert F. Kennedy, after Kennedy had indicated he was Pro-Israel. (And where I had mentioned, that as JFK had indicated himself, that I also believed that Hamas IS a terrorist organization, as we are now seeing like never before). Also, the previous blog post here, where I mention the Jewish people and all. (Again, it could just possibly be a coincidence, or not). But I do have excellent reason to believe (whether it is all just a coincidence or not) that these guys DO know who I am, regardless, for reasons I mention above, and in a previous post on this blog, which I am also not going to get into here, but which goes to my point (which I have also previously mentioned) that many of the bad guys do know who I am. (Remember, I lived in the area in Maryland, where the Feds had traced the source of the anthrax attacks! Which was DEFINITELY an INCREDIBLY strange coincidence in itself. And then, there's the TWA Flight 800 explosion off the coast of Long Island, that just happened to take place on my birthday!) As, I believe, allot of these things ARE related (and many of the bad guys do know and conspire with each other) and do plan things in advance. (Duh). Kinda' reminds me of that Clint Eastwood flick all those years ago. (Ya know, the one with the psycho who keeps trying to set him up?) Crazy sh*t. Whew. (Just want them to leave me the f**k alone, really. I didn't freakin' sign up for this!) But here we go again... 
Let's hope I'm wrong, but ya know, once again (and either way) I don't need anyone to tell me about how fu**ed up allot of people can really be. (But that's why we got the world we got). Damn...


"Powerful message for every human soul that is asking about the meaning of life." 
-ImkereiOswald (YouTube Viewer).
"Beautifully said :) May God bless and protect all the faithful and all the innocent. Amen" -annettemunnich3533 (YouTube Viewer).



No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Greer DROPS Bombshell Information! Catastrophic Disclosure!

Whoa. No further comment at this time. (Way too many implications). Have to see what happens. Personally, I wouldn't necessarily put my ...