Sunday, March 20, 2022

The New Era - Loch Lomond Suite (Music Video II)



Heard this on a Sirius XM - EDM channel. The two chord thing that repeats throughout much of the track is a very familiar, interesting, and pretty common motif; with the chord pattern also being somewhat similar to "The Maiden In The Meadow" track on 'The Walkersville Sessions' album, which it sorta' reminded me of. 
Nice piece. I think the music and album imagery also sorta' like compliments the 'Loch Lomond Suite' track here...


Even though it looks like this video was created back in 2012, I just heard this song for the first time the other day, and really dug it. (And just needed a place to put it). Great track...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Greer DROPS Bombshell Information! Catastrophic Disclosure!

Whoa. No further comment at this time. (Way too many implications). Have to see what happens. Personally, I wouldn't necessarily put my ...