Sunday, March 13, 2022

BREAKING NEWS! Ukraine, Oil And The UFO Solution!

 

Some interesting comments regarding this video from YouTube Viewers...

"I started looking up this theory after having several dreams of beautiful landscapes that dont exist on earth (very surreal and clearly other-worldly) which made me think that perhaps these were kind of memories from other planets. Interesting to see that so many other people are looking into the same idea." -Diana S 

"I've was an innocent man on death row so I know what prison is. The correlations between that experience and our human being existence  often make me feel that this is a prison matrix experience. Makes me feel validated."  -JC Chrism

"There always seems to be a little bit of truth to everything said. Read and watch enough of it you can piece together your own theories that sound possible." -Cardiac

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Greer DROPS Bombshell Information! Catastrophic Disclosure!

Whoa. No further comment at this time. (Way too many implications). Have to see what happens. Personally, I wouldn't necessarily put my ...