Saturday, December 9, 2023

Don’t Watch this Powerful Program if You Plan to Remain a Christian? –Rabbi Tovia Singer



I like this guy. Brilliant Rabbi, who is not only very knowledgeable, but also seems to be pretty sensible, down to earth (no pun intended) and wise. Okay, he sometimes can be a little crazy, but that's besides the point. Shh...

"The people who plan to remain Christian are the one's who IMO should be watching this. I spent 3 decades in Christianity and (yes it's my own fault for not questioning MORE than I did) had I had this mans teaching available I wouldn't have stayed as long! Christians are many if not most times just told what a certain passage means by a preacher (who we trusted to know what he was talking about) to teach us. Imagine my shock 6 years ago when my questions got to be too many for most pastors. I left Christianity. Found Judaism! I'm not Jewish I am a Noahide. I cannot say this enough time's. I worship Hashem and Hashem ONLY! I would gladly lay down in the dust and take death before I returned to idolatry! Thank you rabbi. A more knowledgeable instructor we couldn't ask for. Bless you." -YouTube Viewer.
(Oskar Schindler was also given this honorable distinction).
   

Very (obviously) controversial. But wow, I just did not know this stuff. Really makes ya' think, because it does seem to be based on sound and provable facts. Whew. 
I mean, it was the Christians who took and added the Hebrew Bible to their cannon and made it their own. So really, the burden of proof IS on Christianity itself, and those in Christianity who interpret things in the Hebrew Bible, particularly in relation to Jesus himself, upon whom the religion is based. Definitely for people (especially honest Christians) who REALLY want to know the truth. But I can also understand, that what some of what the Rabbi says would be considered offensive to some, who do consider themselves Christian loyalists to begin with. One has to also understand, that allot of what the Rabbi says also goes to the heart of why the Jewish people have been persecuted and ostracized down thru the centuries, not only by Islamic extremists, but (even before them) by Christianity and Christians themselves! I get it. If for no other reason, I get it. It seems to me, that it is like, their time to (rightfully) have their say. And especially, now that they finally have their homeland back, which WAS prophesized by the ancient Hebrew prophets themselves, and in their bible! Regardless of what one thinks. It is a fact. No getting around it. (Its right there!) 
And this is just one perspective (and facet) of Judaism, and the Jewish faith. 
Good stuff. You got to at least know who you're worshipping, man. It's so true.
Makes sense to me anyway. No further comment. But case in point... 
With all this being said, I have to say, I still freakin' love Christmas man! Which really of course, originated as a pagan holiday, but which has also developed (over the centuries) to become like this beautiful holiday of hope, peace (memories) and light. And which, interestingly enough, coincides with the Jewish holiday of Hanukah. Or, as it is also known: "The Festival of Lights"! Could there be a deeper meaning here? (Coincidence?) I don't know, but on with the next video...




"I'm a big fan of Aron Ra. He was one of the people who got me thinking about the other side of the argument after being indoctrinated from a young age. Because of this, I'm very appreciative of what he, yourself, and those like you bring to the table in terms of helping people break the mental chains religion places on them. Great episode and I love your podcast!" -YouTube Viewer

Ya know, ironically, listening to this (and the following) podcast (which are really good by the way, and very informative) something came to mind, in relation to all the different religions (and some of the negative and bizarre things in those religions that sort of contradict some of the positive things) it's that quote in the New Testament of the Christian Bible where it mentions: "The god of this world." (Small 'g'). Could that possibly be the answer as to the origin of religions? In a way? What came to mind for instance, was that scene in the first Exorcist movie, where Father Meron says to his partner in relation to the demon inside of Reagan something to the effect: "Do not engage it in conversation. It will try to confuse you with lies mixed with half truths." Exactly, man. That's basically religion in a nutshell! No? So then, where does religion (with all the wars, persecutions, and the like) therefore really come from? Is it really God, or "the god of this world"? (Or, maybe both?) In other words, ultimately, the demonic? Or, something that sorta' like embodies this? Ya know, the 'god of this world' being 'Satan' for example? (Interestingly enough, the Satanists ironically believe that). Because, once again, I cannot stress this enough, where then did this world and the incredible complexity of life come from? (Not to even mention the universe?) In my opinion, something beyond religion. Something greater then religion. And that is not to say, that I don't necessarily believe in evolution either; In some way, shape, or form. I'm just not going to go there. One of the things that tipped me off (among many other things) that religion was all f**ked up, was many years ago, when I learned, that in the Quran? for example, Mohammed ascended into heaven, just like Jesus! So, in this sense, I strongly believe (and the facts seem to prove me out on this) that it is not necessarily wrong to therefore cherry pick those things in the bible for instance, that are positive and uplifting vs those things that are just the opposite. And one of the other things about this discussion (and with the following podcast, and others like them) is that it leaves out the possibility of the spiritual, which of course, would therefore go to my point about there being an ultimate creator, if you will. And whatever else that entails. (As that creator would be in the spiritual realm). Because, once again, whatever had or has a beginning, had to ultimately come from something that had no beginning. (In my opinion, anyway). Like anything else, you just have to use common sense. (And recognize the signs). And also understand, once again, that Man (generally speaking) is basically a flawed and fallen creature. (Hence, the ultimate problem with one religion vs another religion vs the truth). No further comment. Too deep...




Just an alternate view here. (That's why one of the labels to this blog post is 'Critical Thinking'). Yea (as I stated previously) I don't believe the ENTIRE Bible (and that definitely includes the Christian New Testament, as well as the Hebrew Bible) is the infallible word of God either, that's crazy...
Case in point: "While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was discovered gathering wood on the sabbath day. Those who caught him at it brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly. But they kept him in custody, because there was no clear decision as to what should be done with him. Then the Lord said to Moses, 'This man shall be put to death; let the whole community stone him outside the camp.' So the whole community led him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord had commanded Moses." -Numbers 15: 32-36. 
Compare that with just several compassionate justice related passages such as: "Thou shall not murder" and "Thou shall not bear false witness" -Exodus 20: 13, 16. Which is like in direct contradiction (particularly the 'thou shall not murder' part) to God?! supposedly telling Moses to put to death the person who was (seemingly) not observing the Sabbath! Just one of the many reasons why the entire Bible cannot be the infallible, divinely inspired word of God. Duh. Therefore, you're a fool if you believe otherwise, or self-deceived. Or both. In fact, it should be a no-brainer... 
That's crazy sh*t. To say the least. See why allot of (sensible) people hate religion? Damn. I get it. It's (obviously) the result of many different authors and sources to begin with. (Often within the same section of the bible!) No further comment...



Hmm? Interesting stuff. Yea, from what I understand, the Book of Enoch was considered to be a pretty popular and influential writing around the time of early Christianity and the writings of The New Testament itself...



Yea, now here's an interesting twist I just came across. (Higher guidance? I don't know). It's funny, I'm a very sensible person by nature, but I have to say, I do believe this stuff is real myself, in some way. Especially, having lived in the area of Maryland where the Feds had traced the 2001 anthrax attacks. I DEFINITELY was being targeted by this VERY strange coincidence, and it definitely made me wonder why, to say the least. Also, currently living in the Asheville area of Western North Carolina (that is sorta' like part of  that same Appalachia demographics) and where there is also allot of mental illness and toxic people (if I can be frank). I can sometimes feel it (and it IS even pretty well known and acknowledged, and often even pretty obvious) with that same negative targeting. Some people are more sensitive to these kind of things then others, and I definitely believe the demonic picks up on this in some way. But yea, there is definitely a link between mental illness (as well as serious criminal related activity) and demonic activity. In my opinion anyway. (Hence, the similarities with the medical diagnosis of mental diseases like Schizophrenia in many cases). Like I said, you can even feel it. (Or I can feel it, and recognize it). Part of it, could also be due to some of my background from some time ago, when a musician friend (who had become a Catholic convert) had invited me to play with him at a Catholic Charismatic Prayer group at one time in my life. (And because of some of the things I have gone thru, I HAVE unwillingly, become something of an expert myself in some ways, and it even caused me to be somewhat of a student of psychology). But anyway, yea (I at least agree) the fact that they actually sell Ouija Boards in the children's section of Walmart now! Is not good. I don't believe you can become demon possessed if you have any kind of empathy and compassion though. (And have a sound mind). The demonic hates this. However, dabbling with a Ouija Board is DEFINITELY a no no. There are ALLOT of pretty credible stories of people who have done this, and regretted it. (And then even became the subject of an Exorcism themselves!) In fact, in the Exorcist movie itself (which is based on a true story) that's how Reagan became possessed. And there are other very similar stories such as this as well. Also, many psychopaths, sociopaths, and serial killers have a tendency to often become involved in this kind of thing. I also believe the terrorist group Hamas DEFINITELY fits the bill, and is deeply influenced by the demonic, whether they acknowledge it or not...

I saw my brother become possessed after using a Ouija board. I was 10 yrs old in 1964. My brother was 14. One day in 1964 I had heard a commotion going on upstairs in my brother's room. I ran up to see what was happening. I found my father trying to restrain my brother, who was clawing at his arms and chest yelling "GET IT OUT OF ME!". My father managed to sit him down on a chair and call paramedics. As I looked at my brother, he was in a trance like state, just staring off into space..
While waiting for the paramedics; my father had tried to lift him off the chair without success. When the paramedics came, all 3 of these grown men plus my father couldn't lift him off the chair. They ended up carrying him down the stairs, still seated in the chair. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia, which he did indeed develop. He passed away naturally at age 56. As an adult woman, I initiated a discussion with my parents about what I had seen, and what I had believed had actually happened to my brother. My mother didn't really have a reaction. -  but my father thought very deeply about it. And then he told me: "no wonder I saw his face changing in the ambulance ". -YouTube Viewer
Which brings us to the next (case in point) video I just inadvertently came across...


Yea, sorta' like the same thing here. As I stated above, even though I am a sensible person by nature, this girl (and her story) does seem to be pretty credible to me, I have to say. And regarding her story (if true) yea, she definitely seems to have the gift of discernment. And I definitely recognize (and can relate to) that part in her story regarding this. And it sorta' goes to the counterfeit thing by the demonic that the alleged expert in the above video discusses in relation to someone who is genuinely possessed, knowing things about someone, as one of the signs of true demonic possession. It is sorta' very similar with someone who genuinely has the spiritual gift of discernment. But in a somewhat different way. Sorta' similar with the praying in tongues thing (which I was never into, and which I have to be honest, when I was involved with the Charismatic/Pentecostal movement as a kid, I was always kind of turned off by it) as being very similar to someone who is genuinely (fully) demon possessed knows how to speak other languages they wouldn't otherwise know. It is all counterfeit. But because it is spiritually based, there are those similarities, but a person's countenance will always give them away, one way or the other. I noticed this particularly when I was living in Maryland. Even though there were allot of unusual kind of churches in the area where I was living, there was also allot of the dark side of the occult there. It was this weird kind of crazy mis-match. (And even allot of those strange kind of legends, like which the Blair Witch movie was based). Hence, the utter bizarreness of the anthrax attacks. Hence, even the thing with Hamas using the religion of Islam as part of their M.O. As James Van Praagh said (in another blog post) "anything 'extreme' is bad" to begin with. I feel its the same with Christianity. I have to say though, this girl kinda' reminds me of me, when I was involved in the Charismatic thing. I was once very scrupulous too. In fact, I was one of those rare individuals: I was actually sincere!!! I have always believed myself (and it's even indicated in some parts of the Hebrew bible) God looks at the heart, and I believe quite often, that's why he dumps on some people (like this girl) a type of enablement, like the gift of discernment for instance. And I say 'dump' for a reason, because it can really catch you by surprise, and even sometimes be quite scary...
Enough said. Too deep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Predestination True and What IS Free Will? - Rabbi Tovia Singer - 1777

For informational purposes only. Couldn't resist saving this somewhere...  Despite what I believe are some of the (pretty obvious) probl...