Sunday, October 29, 2023

EVIL SPIRITS & ENTITIES! The Guides REVEAL Ancient Method to PROTECT Yourself! | Suzanne Giesemann



Probably the best podcast I have seen on this YouTube channel so far. Explains ALLOT, when you really think about it, especially in relation to all the discrepancies and apparent contradictions within the New Testament, and even the gospels themselves. (In a way). The gentleman here, Robert Conner, seems to imply that at least some of these discrepancies may be related to the fact that Jesus never really did rise from the dead to begin with, and that his disciples (and some of the others) were not really seeing the physical (risen) Jesus himself, but a ghost. I definitely get what he is saying (and it would explain some of the things written in relation to people not immediately recognizing him) but in all fairness, and for the sake of argument (I just looked this up from memory) there is a passage in one of the gospels that goes like this: "While they were still speaking about this, he stood in their midst and said to them, 'Peace be with you.' But they were startled and terrified and thought that they were seeing a ghost. Then he said to them, 'Why are you troubled? And why do questions arise in your hearts? Look at my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you can see I have.' While they were still incredulous for joy and were amazed, he asked them, 'Have you anything here to eat?' They gave him a piece of baked fish; he took it and ate it in front of them." -Lk. 24: 36-43. Of course (even though Conner failed to mention and address this particular passage) all the gospels still differ from each other, in their particular telling of the resurrection story, which really does seem to go to the heart of what Conner seems to be saying here, about it making the whole narrative suspect in the first place. And I definitely get that. 
(The particular passage indicated here, is also not in the other gospels, but only in the gospel of Luke). Something else came to mind, when I was watching the video, I remembered when I went to catholic school, the Holy Spirit used to be called the Holy Ghost! Just sayin'. Makes ya' think though. And I do definitely believe there are such things as ghosts. I actually saw one (at least) once myself, as a matter of fact. (But that's neither here nor there). But anyway, either way, it seems that this particular gospel writer at least, had the ghost part already covered, possibly in case it came up as an argument later? I don't know really. But (as I stated before) there DEFINITELY are ALLOT of discrepancies between all four of the gospels itself, with the story of the crucifixion and the resurrection, being just one of them. But a BIG one, never-the-less...


"Were the Apostles of Jesus All Martyred?" Have to watch on YouTube for this one, but it is pretty interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Greer DROPS Bombshell Information! Catastrophic Disclosure!

Whoa. No further comment at this time. (Way too many implications). Have to see what happens. Personally, I wouldn't necessarily put my ...