Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Apocalypse HOPI Prophecy is Coming True | Floyd 'Red Crow' Westerman


"Crush me not in the flower by the wayside, for I am the mystery that maketh nature wondrous..."  -From an ancient (unknown) Native American Proverb


Very interesting. Yea, I've read about the Hopi Indians and their prophecies before. Its intense. They seem to be a very wise people... 
"Truth does not mind being questioned, A lie does not like being challenged." 
-Eric Stichelmans (YouTube Viewer). VERY well said...




During the last several months that I was still living on Long Island, I came across a very interesting looking book in one of the bookstores in one of the Malls there, and began to read it when I had moved to Maryland. Man, was I surprised. 
The book is freakin' brilliant! Its called: Beyond Prophecies and Predictions
It's almost like a must read, in way...




Sound familiar? It should! Ironically, some deep spiritual thinkers have even likened it to something of a 'Spirit of Psychosis', when it like effects the masses in a seemingly irrational manner on a large scale. And it can infect a community, as well as a society; depending on the state (or psychological profile) of that particular community or society to begin with. And may even be like a type of selfish, self-imposed delusion. One of the best books I have ever read in my life (and a must read for any sensible thinker) is a book called: The Soul of Economies
It is another BRILLIANT (and powerful) piece of work, and an incredible read, to say the least. 
Highly, highly recommend. Here it is in another form: The Soul of Economies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Predestination True and What IS Free Will? - Rabbi Tovia Singer - 1777

For informational purposes only. Couldn't resist saving this somewhere...  Despite what I believe are some of the (pretty obvious) probl...