Saturday, July 3, 2021

Case Against Julian Assange FALLS APART!



Whew. (The Dark Side of our Government). Incredible sh*t, if true. No further comment...


"The American people are supposed to be loyal to the principles on which our freedom stands. We are to be loyal to the principles of our democracy, not to our government, no matter what the government is doing. It is the most patriotic American thing to always be on guard, and vigilantly so, against over-reach by the U.S. government, and nothing is more of an over-reach then official secretiveness that is unnecessary, except to protect its own malfeasance." 
VERY well said. In fact, an American citizen (according to our very own constitution) has a responsibility to expose such things. (Especially, if that government actually commits crimes against humanity, and its own people). Because, ironically, it is against the principles on which the very foundation of our democracy stands; and our country, and its people, suffer accordingly. And we become no different then the countries that we say we despise, for those very same reasons, and come that much closer to implosion, and decline, as a society...
And prosecuting an innocent man (for legally exposing war crimes, for instance) DEFINITELY falls under that category. Ironically, that's what countries like North Korea do! We should NEVER go down that path, or we are finished as a free (and just) society...



Yea, what the hell happened to Keith Olbermann? Damn. (He used to be like, an excellent political commentator on MSNBC, and as they discuss here, sorta' like paved the way for allot of these other guys on the left. In fact, Chris Hayes, who now has his own segment on the Network, used to actually appear as a guest on Olbermann's show!) People CAN BE so weird, man. I've seen this time and time again. It (often) seems like nobody quite gets it right. (Or maybe, they really don't want to. Of course, sometimes for ulterior motives, but I don't believe that is actually the case here. Or maybe it is. Not sure at this time, but either way, it still makes for interesting watching, and something one can still learn from I guess; depending on how much of an open mind one has to begin with, regarding the truth and actual fact of a matter). Still, these things never cease to amaze me. (Which is why I just about NEVER put my faith in people to begin with). I'm sorry, but I'm different man. (And mostly why my trust bar is so high. I've also seen allot in my life, and enough to analyze and know the difference). Just sayin'...



Now, here is someone who SHOULD HAVE BEEN charged for crimes against the country! 
You see where I am going with this? Everything is relative, and a big reason why our country seems to have all the warning signs. "Unknown knowns"?!!! Give me a break. Are you kiddin' me?! (Its like something that is hidden right in plain sight. And he is like telling everyone what is really goin' on. Its an "unknown, known"! You have to be deaf, dumb, blind, or dishonest, not to get that one). In fact, I knew exactly what this guy meant. (But that's me). And they knew, I knew, what these sociopaths meant. Rumsfeld was not only a war criminal, but a traitor, and (along with others within the Bush Administration, the Intelligence Community, and within our own government: to include the Military Industrial Complex; and even more then some within the public at large) committed treason. 'Cause he (and others) knew the truth. It was an "unknown, known"! Get it? Damn. (No pun intended). And this is why the country has all the mass shootings (and the unique problems) that it has; like a Banana Republic, on STEROIDS! Get it? (Everything is relative). And I saw all the potential problems coming, from the very beginning, when this whole charade went down. (Because, its really like the result of an engrained, systemic corruption problem. And total selfishness). Too deep...


Oh, yea. (Too deep). Whew. (Just a record of that time, and some food for thought here, for my own edification, if nothing else). "This is truly creepy..." -Joube Ryan (YouTube Viewer) 
You bet your ass it is! I definitely remember this. (Once again, I knew exactly what they meant). And I myself, definitely thought it was creepy (and scary) as all f*ck! But that was the intention. (Its all psychological, man). No further comment. Just wanted to add this (and have like, an historical record of it) in relation to the Rumsfeld video. I will never forget some of these things (from that time particularly, when I was living in Maryland) that were just chilling at best. And what they did, was as close as you can get to an abomination...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Angels Real or Our Imagination?

WAY too good to pass up and not save somewhere. To be perfectly honest, I'm not too sure about a little of the astrology thing thrown in...