Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Live Broadcast from Dr. Steven Greer on False Disclosure, and his New Film...

Hmm... "As soon as the government opened the media valve, my bullshit meter went off." -Zach Byrd Adventure Hour (YouTube Viewer)




"Remember when we were called conspiracy theorists when we brought up topics like this?" - Loweni (YouTube Viewer)


Yea, from what I understand, allot of these guys were also relocated to Fort Detrick, Maryland. In fact, I can still remember noticing, that there were allot of individuals in that particular area of the state (including allot of young people) who definitely looked Aryan; even before I found out about Operation Paperclip myself. And this strange story may very well explain why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Predestination True and What IS Free Will? - Rabbi Tovia Singer - 1777

For informational purposes only. Couldn't resist saving this somewhere...  Despite what I believe are some of the (pretty obvious) probl...