Yea, an awesome, powerful, and emotional flick, that basically addresses the ancient question: What is beyond what we actually know? And the 'disclosure' thing itself can actually take on many forms, and lead in many different directions. It is also built on that same ole' story: those who want to expose the truth, and those who want to prevent that from happening (even if it would benefit society as a whole) for self-centered, and even malevolent reasons, and to even possibly control the narrative to fit their own selfish motives, or to even use it as something of a diversion without providing any legitimate substance; which once again, all goes back to that same ole' story, that man is basically a flawed creature to begin with. (Generally speaking).
The movie itself (discussed in this interview) is now available on Amazon Prime...
Okay (in keeping with the theme of this blog, if nothing else) I always found this story (from memory) fascinating and VERY interesting, for more reasons then one.
Just want to first state here, that I am not a religious person, or a devout Catholic, but curiously, I did live (and grow up) in the town of Lindenhurst, Long Island, where a man by the name of Joey Lomangino also lived at one time. He became like an apostle of the 'Our Lady of Garabandal' apparitions. But anyway, just to cut to the chase here (and get to the point) I think I remember the story behind this particular event even better then what the gentleman in this video is talking about. In fact, I remember being completely taken aback by what I had learned in this particular part of the story of these apparitions (as I tried to figure it out myself) as it seemed to me (as I watched the film at Joey's house for the first time) that there definitely seemed to be something supernatural going on during these (supposed) apparitions, one way or the other. And the particular story I am talking about that I heard and read, was that there was allot of commotion going on in Garabandal around the time during the beginning of when the U.S. was getting involved with the space program, and one of the girls (I think it was Conchita) asked the (alleged) vision of Mary if there was life on other planets, and she said 'Yes'! And actually told her (and pointed out) the star system where there was intelligent life, but Conchita said that she forgot what she had told her! In other words, being that allot of things weren't adding up, I had always thought myself, that these apparitions (if really valid) were quite possibly some kind of extraterrestrial event in some way, and that this response from the woman in the vision was actually some kind of clue (by her, herself mind you) that this was exactly what was happening here! Fast forward to today, and to a gentleman by the name of Chris Bledsoe. VERY interesting. What does this all mean? Really not sure at this time, as I really don't personally know him to begin with, but uh, his own very unique story is in one of my previous blog posts here...
And while I am on this, one other thing that particularly stood out to me in relation to the Our Lady of Garabandal apparitions, and also REALLY blew me away, was the part where the girls said that Mary told them that: "Many priests, bishops, and cardinals are on the road to perdition, and taking many souls with them"!!! Whoa. And, interestingly, we now know all the really disturbing sh*t that has come out over the years since that statement. I really don't have to go into that here. But there VERY WELL may be something even darker (if you can believe that) which I am also not going to get into here. (I mean, should anything really surprise anyone, anymore?) But, it's that bad. Sad world we live in. And what makes it even sadder, is that it really doesn't even have to be that way...
And could these alleged visions of Garabandal actually be something somewhat similar to say, The Mothman Legend? And the movie: The Mothman Prophecies? (Which was a really good flick, by the way). Where this strange, like other-worldly being makes all these dark predictions that seem to only lead to more anxiety and frustration? And where these prophecies even sometimes appear to come true, but don't really lead to any solutions? It just predicts it? Or, is it still something supernatural, but somewhat different? (I really don't know man. It's a freakin' mystery till this day). With all that being said though, is why I think the message in the Disclosure Day movie for instance, may even be that much more poignant, and more significant then we realize. Because, it implies that the knowledge to make this world a better place to live (for the most part anyway) is already there, but being hidden and suppressed by the bad guys. It's the same ole' story. But it actually has a solution, that has a beginning: 'Disclosure'!
i.e. Free energy and advanced technology education, non-militarized engagement, world peace, eliminating world hunger and poverty, whistleblower protections, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment