Saturday, May 11, 2024

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Greer DROPS Bombshell Information! Catastrophic Disclosure!


Whoa. No further comment at this time. (Way too many implications). Have to see what happens. Personally, I wouldn't necessarily put my faith in Congress. For real full, true, and honest disclosure, its gonna' take more then that. Call it a lucky guess. Its also going to take good, bright, honest, private citizens, who really want to do the right thing. And they have become a rare species these days. Wow, looks like I've become way too cynical. But there's a reason for that. Regardless, there is one thing I do know, is that these guys (who are ultimately behind all this sh*t) ARE monsters...
Which brings me to my next point. I have to say, I AM sorta' getting that feeling of being somewhat concerned for Dr. Greer's safety. Even he may not realize how close he is getting, one way or the other. I really hope he elicits some good security, and to use common sense in relation to particularly strange people. And yes, that includes certain individuals within our government as well. If you know what I mean? No doubt about it. Especially, those who take money from defense industry contractors, and the like, and want the U.S. to be the worlds policeman. Yet, always want to cut social programs. (In fact, it should be a HUGE RED FLAG!) Because, in a way, you are sorta' like tipping them off. (I mean, if they're corrupt and all). Duh. Come on, you think those types are really going to be sincere, when they say something like: "Yea, we really got to get to the bottom of this"?! Take it from someone who also has ALLOT of experience in this regard. I don't think so. 
And right there, is a big part of the problem itself. Good luck with that one. But there is always hope I guess, one way or the other, or this country would have gone down in flames a LONG TIME AGO! (And not for want of some of these clowns trying). 'nough said. Damn...




Just needed a place for this. Love this song. So positive, beautiful, and uplifting, 
in what is all too often, such a negative, ugly, and broken world. You kinda' need a refresh after watching some of the stuff Steve Greer discusses here, anyway. Wow. 
(So I guess it works out). Helps me, anyway. Most kids get it, I think...
(Just realized, that I already had an old 3rd Party version posted on my website from some time ago, in the Entertainment section. Totally forgot about it... 
This one, is really the official music video from the actual artist's YouTube channel, which I just updated. Glad I came across it, as I noticed that the old one had some sync issues. Great track. The lyrics are really well done, as well. Top notch, all around recording, and music video, and very professionally packaged, although pretty old now. But I did recognize the potential hit quality of the song when I first heard it. And it did turn out to be a pretty big hit. I was also somewhat of a fan of Richard Marx back then, so this release totally caught me by surprise. I thought it was a really smart move by him, from a commercial standpoint, at least).


Ditto on this one. ABSOLUTELY dig the vocal harmonies here. Just awesome... 
Didn't know that this was a Broadway Musical. Or even knew the name of the original movie. Amazing production...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Angels Real or Our Imagination?

WAY too good to pass up and not save somewhere. To be perfectly honest, I'm not too sure about a little of the astrology thing thrown in...