Saturday, November 28, 2020

Superhuman Geniuses (Extraordinary People Documentary) | Only Human



I just have to say here, that when I watch the story of Akiane Kramarik for example, I just can't help but being reminded of that passage in the Bible, that I remember from when I was a kid, allegedly spoken by Jesus: "It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you..." (Something to think about, I guess). Either way, she is definitely an amazing individual, and an inspiration for sure. It is just such people (of character) like this, who have the potential to change the world (in my strong opinion, anyway) and are among the best that humanity has to offer. But, ironically, depending on the situation (and because of the current state of a particular society) that also may be the reason why Indigo Children, for instance, are so often persecuted in some way (and at some point in their life at least) by the ignorant and small minded...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Predestination True and What IS Free Will? - Rabbi Tovia Singer - 1777

For informational purposes only. Couldn't resist saving this somewhere...  Despite what I believe are some of the (pretty obvious) probl...