Tuesday, September 15, 2020

First Blog Post...

Okay, being that I am having some pretty strange problems with my other account on Blogger: Vito Masilotti's Official Blog at: vitomasilotti.blogspot.com  I am attempting to pretty much start from scratch here, to see if this somewhat resolves the issue in some way; to at least be able to continue to have my own personal blog, and a place where I can continue to share my views, interests, feelings, and thoughts about things. Fu*kin' Google. Damn...

It does seem as if Google has made some system like changes to the platform, but I am not sure at this time, if that has anything to do with it. But anyway, I may be transferring some of the posts from that blog to this one, and see how that works; and continue to monitor the other blog, to see if it continues to remain in its current frozen state! Whew... 

May even have to eventually delete it. Shame, because I have had that blog for over 10 years now, and have accumulated ALLOT of posts and information over the years; and it currently has over 12,000 views. Oh well, what are ya gonna do.

Hope I don't have to do that though. Have to see what happens...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Predestination True and What IS Free Will? - Rabbi Tovia Singer - 1777

For informational purposes only. Couldn't resist saving this somewhere...  Despite what I believe are some of the (pretty obvious) probl...